Want to know how you can use twitter in your business?
Perhaps you’ve tried Twitter but didn't "get it"?
Spending too much time on Twitter and not seeing any benefit?
Can’t see how to measure ROI for Twitter, or to develop an effective business strategy?
This ½ day course is for business decision makers who need to understand the essentials of Twitter as a productive business communication tool.
Twitter Marketing assumes attendees have attended the Introduction to Social Media for Business ½ day Course or have equivalent knowledge.
At the completion of Twitter Marketing 101 you will be able to:
- Set up and customise your twitter account with your own branding.
- State which Twitter tools have the most impact for your business?
- Describe how to integrate Twitter with your website/blog.
- Create a strategy for Twitter use, with measurable success metrics (and state why quality > quantity).
- Specify tools and tips for taking less time to generate more, quality content for your Twitter feed.
- Understand how to turn your followers into clients
- Describe how Twitter fits in with your client journey, from follower acquisition through to business outcome?
- State what to tweet and what not to tweet. State what are the rules of engagement?
- Use Twitter as a search tool
- Describe how to be seen as an authority in your field or industry
- Describe how to monitor your brand, your competitors and your industry
- Discuss case studies on best and worst practice!
Prices are £295 for a dedicated half day course at our offices, on-site bespoke training also available.
- Brand Engagement Programs
- Website Design & Development
- Bespoke Application Development
- Filming and Video Production
- 3D Visualisation
- PPC management
- Facebook Business Pages
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Usability Testing & Experience
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Social Media Event Amplification
- Get Social in 2012