Social Media platforms are transforming the way businesses are working. From sales to customer service, from brand management to hiring the top talent required to make a business grow, Social Media has the immediacy and power to grow your business and help you understand what is happening that’s relevant to you now.
This ½ day course is for business decision makers who need to understand the changing social web and what it means for their brand.
At the completion of Introduction to Social Media for Business you will be able to:
- State what is happening right now on social media
- Specify why is it important to your business
- Describe the relevant platforms like LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Blogging and Twitter
- Find out where the conversations are taking place online about YOUR business
- Understand how to monitor your brand online and what are the reputational risk issues
- State how companies measure their social media impact including developing a SMART strategy
- Understand current recommended best practice for communicating online, what is acceptable and appropriate for businesses to do
Introduction to Social Media for business assumes little or no knowledge of social media. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the World Wide Web.
Prices are £295 for a dedicated half day course at our offices, on-site bespoke training also available.
- Brand Engagement Programs
- Website Design & Development
- Bespoke Application Development
- Filming and Video Production
- 3D Visualisation
- PPC management
- Facebook Business Pages
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Usability Testing & Experience
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Social Media Event Amplification
- Get Social in 2012