Transform LinkedIn from a sophisticated address book into an effective new business generator. If you have tried LinkedIn or if you are already on it but haven’t seen any opportunities arise from being on it, then this course is for you as it aims to show you how to get the most from it.
This ½ day course is for business decision makers who need to understand the essentials of LinkedIn as a productive business tool.
I’m on LinkedIn, But… training assumes the delegate has attended the Introduction to Social Media for Business ½ day Course or has equivalent knowledge.
At the completion of I’m on LinkedIn, But… training you will be able to:
- Set a clear objective and strategy for using LinkedIn in your new business development
- Grow your network by using the RT 7 point plan for maximum reach
- Build your profile to establish you and your company as an authority in your field
- Plan your time to get the maximum results from LinkedIn for the minimum effort
- Connect your web site, blog, Outlook signature and much more into LinkedIn
- Generate new business by learning the 3 best ways to maximise your impact
- Integrate your offline networking into your online LinkedIn network
- Use everything available on LinkedIn for maximum credibility, exposure and market reach
- Describe what and what not to do on LinkedIn and provide examples.
Prices are £295 for a dedicated half day course at our offices, on-site bespoke training also available.
- Brand Engagement Programs
- Website Design & Development
- Bespoke Application Development
- Filming and Video Production
- 3D Visualisation
- PPC management
- Facebook Business Pages
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Usability Testing & Experience
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Social Media Event Amplification
- Get Social in 2012