Are you struggling to find the right approach to marketing your business on Facebook?
With more than 750 million active users, Facebook is a powerful avenue for many businesses to increase brand awareness and productivity though interacting and sharing.
This ½ day course is for business decision makers who need to understand how to implement Facebook into their business brand strategy and utilize it as a productive sharing and consumer networking tool.
Facebook for business assumes the business decision maker has attended the Introduction to Social Media for Business ½ day Course or has equivalent knowledge.
At the completion of Facebook for business you will be able to:
- Create a strategy for Facebook use, with measurable success metrics (and state why quality > quantity)
- Set up and customise a Facebook 'Like' page for your business
- Create a business identity using the Facebook platform
- Describe how to integrate Facebook with your website/blog
- Describe how Facebook fits in with your client journey
- Identify the different uses for the individual page types (Like, Groups, Personal, Places, Community)
- State the rules of engagement
- Describe how to be seen as an authority in your field or industry
- Describe how to monitor your brand, your competitors and your industry
- Discuss case studies on best and worst practise
- Identify brand and company mentions and be able to respond to them effectively
With our training focusing on a hands-on approach, you’ll leave your session with everything you need and you’ll have a working and active Facebook company page that will enable you to generate and grow the traffic to your website.
- Brand Engagement Programs
- Website Design & Development
- Bespoke Application Development
- Filming and Video Production
- 3D Visualisation
- PPC management
- Facebook Business Pages
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Usability Testing & Experience
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Social Media Event Amplification
- Get Social in 2012