Communicating your message to your target audience in the most effective way. Build your client base as a direct result of becoming an industry leader. Learn how to build trust and becoming an authority. Online blogging is at the heart of social media and a pillar of modern web marketing. It is the single most effective tool for companies to gain a voice far beyond their website.
This ½ day course is for business decision makers who need to understand the essentials of blogging as a strategic business tool.
At the completion of Blogging for business you will be able to:
- State how to set a blog up and how to integrate it with your existing online presence (your website/Twitter and Facebook.)
- Describe how to import videos/pictures, link to pages and embed the information you want to share.
- Understand sourcing/creating the kind of content people want to read.
- Specify how to manage your time effectively and be efficient with your blog
- Ensure your blog is listed in search engine and online directories
- Discuss search engine optimisation for your blog content
- State aspects of blogging etiquette, linking and using other content, what and what not to do
- Encourage sharing and distribution of your blog entries, through social bookmarking sites like digg
With our training focusing on a hands-on approach, you’ll leave your session with everything you need and you’ll have a working and integrated blog that will enable you to generate and grow the traffic to your website
Blogging assumes delegates have attended the Introduction to Social Media for Business ½ day Course or has equivalent knowledge.
Prices are £295 for a dedicated half day course at our offices, on-site bespoke training also available.
- Brand Engagement Programs
- Website Design & Development
- Bespoke Application Development
- Filming and Video Production
- 3D Visualisation
- PPC management
- Facebook Business Pages
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Usability Testing & Experience
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Social Media Event Amplification
- Get Social in 2012