Identify & significantly increase the number of perfect clients for your business
1. Define your perfect client 2. Define your worst client 3. Examine & categorise your current client mix 4. Filter the perfect clients in 5. Find & engage the perfect clients 6. Create your action plan to fill your business
with your perfect clients
1. Define your perfect client
2. Define your worst client
3. Examine & categorise your current client mix
4. Filter the perfect clients in
5. Find & engage the perfect clients
6. Create your action plan to fill your business
This workshop takes approx 3 hours and we can run for a maximum of 18 delegates.
Our workshops can be run for a single company or group of companies,
ideal if you wish to add this to a networking event.
Why having only perfect clients is a good for your business:
Makes you feel good
Your business grows
You believe in yourself
Increases respect within and outside your business
Happy & retained clients & staff
Why having your worst clients is a bad for your business:
High client complaints
De-motivates you and your staff
Never enough time to do the projects you enjoy
Leads to un-profitable sales
End up in the work for ‘who shouts loudest’ strategy
Business becomes emotionally draining
To book this workshop, please email
“My experience of Ross is that he always exhibits un-"common" sense.
In my association with him through Vector he has invariably been able to
assess situations excellently and provide outstanding solutions.
His presentation and mentoring skills are first class. The perfect Client
Workshop has changed the way we approach our business.”
February 17, 2010
Ken Rand Partners
The result will help you to determine how many ‘perfect’ clients really exist within your territory.
Think why this is important. Often, people don't get focused, because they're afraid "focusing"
somehow equals "limiting my business" and that means "I'm shooting myself in the foot”.
By taking the time to find out just how many clients in our territory match our perfect criteria,
not only are we performing a valuable safety step of validating our market focus, but often the
result is a surprising realisation of just how much ‘perfect’ business is out there.
- Brand Engagement Programs
- Website Design & Development
- Bespoke Application Development
- Filming and Video Production
- 3D Visualisation
- PPC management
- Facebook Business Pages
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Usability Testing & Experience
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Social Media Event Amplification
- Get Social in 2012