According to the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR), public relations is about your
company’s reputation – the result of what you do, what you say and what others say about you.
Public relations looks after your reputation. It is a planned and sustained effort to establish and
maintain goodwill and mutual understanding between you and your audience.
Media coverage is one of the most powerful tools for a business to develop its reputation and
project a positive public image. Coverage in media is essential in determining how you are perceived.
If your press coverage is positive, then your image follows. The Holy Grail, specifically in terms of
print media, is unsolicited editorial space. Although advertising gives you control over your brand
positioning, top-quality editorial endorsement is hard to beat and acts as great stimulant to a business.
PR is often the most cost-effective marketing tool and can lead to:
- Public recognition of your brand
- Increase in traffic to your website
- Increase in enquiries
- Increases public awareness to your marketing and advertising campaigns
- Increase your search engine optimisation
- Increase in positioning your natural search results
- Increased interest in your brand
- Possible partnerships or affiliate relationships
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Increased reputation as an expert in your industry
- Organic growth
PR has developed and now your reach can extend to the new online media that are flourishing,
through podcasts, forums and news websites. Managing your company’s reputation does not have
to focus on trade, national or regional media. We can now make use of entirely new networks and
possibilities for a more targeted online campaign, which in turn can lead to the traditional media
picking up on the item of their own volition.
RT Media has engaged and built strong relationships with the regional business media and industry
specific national media. We foster and maintain meaningful relationships between our clients and
their target audiences, which we facilitate within the structure of the wider marketing strategy,
all the while keeping in mind the mapped out strategic vision and brand. We have consistently
raised the profile of our clients across press, web and broadcast mediums.
RT Media regularly publishes client PR in the following media types:
- Trade specific publications
- Consumer publications
- Business to business publications
- Radio broadcasts
- Local news websites
- Newsletters print/online
Speak to the team at RT to find out how we can engage with your market through PR.
- Brand Engagement Programs
- Website Design & Development
- Bespoke Application Development
- Filming and Video Production
- 3D Visualisation
- PPC management
- Facebook Business Pages
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Usability Testing & Experience
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Social Media Event Amplification
- Get Social in 2012